You can surely go for the plantation shutters of you are looking for the perfect window treatment. They look elegant and match your room. Let us go through some pros and cons of having plantation shutters at your home and whether they suit your windows or not:
- Higher Quality: Plantation shutter is customized which is of very higher quality, so it is impossible that you just get a standard set of plantation shutter at your home improvement store, as it is of no use.
- Durable: They are created by using 100% pure quality solid wood. It is dependent on how you use and maintain it; they can last for a longer duration of time. It is durable as it is made up of the higher quality fabric, as well as the use of it, is also one of the reasons of it who is using it. Some people may use it roughly without cleaning them on regular basis and some people use it very delicately, and it is confirmed that their plantation shutter is going to last long as compared to people who use it roughly.
- Customizability: Plantation shutters are normally customized which fit your window. The custom roman shades are available in terms of colors, paints, and stains. Even louvers can be set from 1 to 4.5 inches far. T is very easy to be built that you can make it on your own.
- Aesthetics: Plantation shutters are the popular among customers due to its features like they are classic, elegant and have the best sense of architecture as per your home, which makes it the best choice.
- Home value increases: plantation shutters are the only thing which can be considered in your home value. They help to increase the resale value of your home. The resale value of your home increases considerably.
- Light Control: The amount of light which is entering the room is controlled by the louvers of plantation shutters.
- Maintenance: Plantation shutters require having a regular maintenance if you wish them to last for a longer duration. You need to keep on tightening the louvers occasionally and clean them on a regular basis.
- Views: You should not go for plantation shutters if you are willing to use panoramic views during a daytime and want to use window treatments during evenings. As it is only possible to open and close the louvers as shutters stay stable. You can use louvers which are situated further, say as 2.5 inches far if you want to have more light.
- Cost: Normally plantation shutters cost more as they are usually customized and are of higher quality. You must think t have plantation shutter or not if you have a smaller budget.
Once plantation shutters are used the result is always time-honored and beautiful. It is your personal decision to choose the accurate window treatment for your home. You can easily refer to various websites for the same.